Enjoy it sooner, keep it hot longer
These utlralight meal koozies have a ripstop nylon shell and climashield fill to retain heat inside. Meals will rehydrate faster and stay hot longer. They are the perfect companion for your meals on any trip- they only add 1.3 oz to your pack while ensuring your meal stays hot while you set up camp, dress an animal, or make dinner for the rest of the crew.
- Open bag and remove oxygen absorber.
- Add boiling water to the fill line.
- Stir and reseal for 12-15 minutes.
- Open, stir, check hydration and add more water if needed. Seal another five minutes.
- Use good judgment to decide readiness.
- Dig in.
Fill your meal, place it inside, and wait 2-4 minutes less than written on the instructions for it to fully rehydrate. Be careful, meals will stay nearly the same temperate for an extended period of time.
.9oz 70d Urethane coated ripstop nylon shell to retain the heat inside and Climashield APEX insulation fill.
Perfectly sewn to fit our meal pouches